January 7, 2010

For the Allfather!

After a messy new year's eve all my guys are back in one piece (literally). Listen to this advice, never apply purity seal to your minis and forget them outside in a windy day. Especially if it's already dark outside. And rainy. We spent a funny hour in the rain with a lamp trying to get all the pieces of the little soldiers back together. It was like a really boring CSI episode.

So far I have finished 2 Grey Hunter's squads and 2 Wolf Guard termies that are looking like this:


After seeing the new codex's cover I decided to go with red shoulder pads and some golden details. For the rest of the army I have used the classic yellow ones (pics coming soon). I'm using vallejo paints plus citadel mechrite red and I'm liking the results so far. My little guys won't make me win a Golden Demon but they do look nice in the battlefield.

No comments: