April 18, 2010

My first Land Raider

I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to start working on some tanks to transport my guys so I went to ebay and bought a cheap Land Raider to practice with it. I couldn't resist and bought a Dark Angels one, nothing more satisfying than turning a traitor LR into a loyal one! (some might disagree but we all know that the 1st Legion is worse than the Sons of Horus).

I used GW 's black prime and the usual Vallejo stuff (neutral grey, black grey wash, and then more neutral and sky grey dry brushing).
I like the results so I ordered a Redeemer upgrade sprue to finish it. Until it arrives I'm painting a Sky Claws squad that should be done (hopefully) in 10 days or so, and as always I'll post then as soon as I'm done with them.







2 comments:

Grajo said...

Hmmm... cooooool.

Anonymous said...

Your first tank.
You will see , ... once you start, you´ll not be able to stop.

. . .