October 6, 2011

Vanguard veterans squad A final batch and group photos.

And this are the final two guys of the first squad of vanguard vets, a plasma pistol/chainsword guy and the relic weaponed, plasma pistol sarge.

I painted the whole unit in the scheme of the veteran depicted in the back of the Veterans Mk.I box.

The guy has a bionic arm, just to give more credit to his veterany (damn, I´m and awful photographer, this dudes looks pretty better than in the photos.
Here is the sarge, plasmagunning someone down.

Here is a close up of the helmet and the torso (I truly love that helm).


As I told you in the test mini post, the whites are a bit sandy cause I didn´t shake properly the GW white primer can and the paint came out pretty sandy...

Detail of the shoulderpad and the plasma pistol.
Detail of the relic weapon (one of the Sevrin Loth´s command squad´s relic weapons) and the chapter shoulderpad.

Here is a curious thing of my minis, almost everyone in this squad bears a tabard but only the sarge´s one is white, cause as I told you in the dreadnought post, I wanted my army to be a bit darker. And here is the squad as a whole.


What do you think about it?



.

No comments: